Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Break

Fall Semester is half-way over. Holy Cow!!! Im on fall break right now. I've taught 2 lessons to my kindergarten class and I am loving being in the classroom. I know this is what the Lord has called me to do :)
Fall is def. here and I am loving all the changes in the air. October is by far my favorite month(well besides December :) ) I cant believe that I have already registered for my last semester of classes and that I student teach in Jan! Insane!! Classes are really easy right now. Placement, I'm loving it. I am so missing my project friends. I am starting to really hate being alone all the time in my apartment. I am looking forward to having a few fun things happen to me this coming week. I am wanting to hang out with some friends and bond with a ton of girls :)

No comments: