Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life as I know it

I have successfully completed three weeks of student teaching. I am loving it. The kids are so well behaved and its been a blast. I still dont know what im doing after I graduate but Im just trusting God with his plan for my life. I still am considering teaching, interning or Africa. But idk where Ill get called. I have basically done nothing other than go to school, go to class once a week, work out when I can and see friends when I can. I def. am starting to hate living alone because I feel like I dont see anyone my age anymore, but its okay.
Wednesday is the 2 yr mark of dad's death. this past week has been rough. I have cried myself to sleep. I miss him a ton. I know this semester is going to be hard. Im graduating, going thru my first milestone without dad. I am going to become a teacher and achieve a goal he had for me. To graduate college. I am fighting back tears while typing this. I miss him so much and yet I know I still have a father, he just isnt there to always in a way I want

No comments: