Friday, November 18, 2011

His Mercy is New Each day

I am thankful for :

The Lord---He died on the cross for me. He washed away my sins. He made me whole again. He gives me new mercies and grace each day.

My friends--They give me love, laughter, grace, encouragement.

My family--They might not always agree with me, but they love me.

My health--That I am able to run, to work, to be able to do whatever I want.

A job--Yes some days I dont know what my schedule may be like, or what I'm getting myself into, but subbing is something.

My church family--They are there for me each moment--the good and the bad.

Children

Food

Water

Education

My car

I could go on, but those are some of the things I am so grateful for. I really am so thankful for everything that the Lord has placed into my life.

No comments: