Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chin up BUTTERCUP

Last Wednesday CJ broke things off between us. I am still trying to wrap my head around everything and its been a week now.  He said it is a break and wasn't sure how long the break will be.  I've never been broken up with before. I mean HELLO first time that I was in a relationship but sheesh I mean I am still trying to piece things together over here.

Ummm snow I think you NEED to give us a SNOWDAY. This week I will have four days of subbing. Dont get me wrong I am SOOO grateful for the Lord providing all this for me but I mean I just need some DOWN TIME I need to catch my breathe!!!

I am looking for teaching jobs like CRAZY and right now I haven't heard anything.  I am just soooo ready for my own classroom and I am trying to be so incredibly patient but I mean HELLO I am ready for this next step in my life.

I need a hobby....something that I can make a little bit of cash or something.  I am just needing something to focus my mind on...you know?

No comments: