Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11 yrs ago

11 years ago I was in 8th grade sitting in computer class when another teacher came up to the computer teacher and told her that a plane hit a tower in NYC.  Then when I got to English, our teacher flipped on the t.v. as the second tower was getting hit.  Its so crazy to think about what I was doing and such while such a tragic thing happened to our nation.

Labor day I hung out with a couple from my church.  Tuesday I hung out with Meg.  Wed I subbed and then went to Axiom. Thursday I subbed and then went to choir.  Friday I did nothing and then I went downtown with CJ to look at old cars.  Saturday I hung out with Kinsey all day.  Sunday I went with Pastor Tim, two of his kids, and CJ to a camp to pick up some of the young girls in our church from camp.  I went to a meeting and ate a HUGE slice of a cake called Oreo cake and then went over to a couples house with CJ and our friend Libby to hang out with some people.  Yesterday I subbed in the morning and then hung out with Meg all day.  Meg, Tim and their three kids are seriously a HUGE part of my life!!  It really means a lot to me to have people in my life who love and care about me.

Running is okay. I think I am going to sign up for the Glass City Half again...this time I will run it with my friend Erin!!!  EEEK!  God and I are doing well.  I think I am going to go on a mission trip next summer :)  Cj and I are great.  We haven't had a fight yet and we have been going out for a little over two months now.

No comments: