Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Feet

Kindergarteners-rather shy, tears streaming down faces(like 3), children shorter than me(one is almost as tall as me), cute smiles, whispers in my ears, calling me Mrs. G(since when did I get married?) oh my heart melted and I am convinced I love them already!

Im back to running a lot since being back in Ohio and having a pretty good schedule this semester. I am loving Toledo and all the beautiful colors that are outside. Fall is slowly starting to stick its hand out and I am head over heels in love with this!! Fall get-a-way is this weekend and Im PUMPED, even though it is my last one :( but hey, sometimes life must move on :)

Falling in love with Jesus is quite amazing-I am content with my classes, my friends, my placement, my life, my joy, and everything that is going on at this moment. i am fine with not being in a relationship, and just walking hand in hand with jesus<3

No comments: