Thanksgiving has come and gone. My grandpa is in the hospital so we went and visited him. Please pray for him. He is still there and he is doing okay. He has an infection in his heart.
23rd birthday. Christmas Tea.One more week of classes. Two more days with kindergarteners. 3 more classes. one final. christmas party. concert. family. INDY christmas conference and then it will be 2011
This month will totally fly out the door soon. Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday whoa that is so insane. I feel so incredibly old :(
I saw this in my friends blog. I wanna do this:
Random 10 Day Challenge
Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older
Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without
Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit
Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?
Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books
Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday
Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now
Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters
Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love
Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now
1. Olympic gymnast- I seriously was so deteremined I was going to be the next JC Phelps or Amanda Bordon. No lie
2. Gymnastics coach-Be the gymnast and then be the coach right?
3. Dancer-thought it would be fun to wear tights and leotards as a living and dance around for hours
4. teacher-i graduate in may with my license and degree in education
5. missionary-maybe if teaching doesnt work, ill share the love of christ all over the world
6.waitress-for at least a month of my life i wanna know how it is to serve others.
7.mom-i desire to be one someday
8.cook-i need to feed people so lets grab the recipes and start at it!
9.singer-i think i have a really decent voice so i could lead worship or something
10.a follower of christ-idk if that can be considered a job, but i want to do this the rest of my life. so there.