Monday, March 14, 2011

New processing

I got the phone call today that I didn't get selected to intern with Cru this coming school year. My heart is seriously so broken right now. I felt that was what the Lord was calling me to do, and now that passion that tug on my heart was a broken chain. I feel like I'm back to square one--who knows what I'll be doing when I graduate. Its not interning with Cru thats for sure. Im scared Im not going to pass my Praxis two and get my licensure to be a teacher. Im so deeply terrified because I dont know what the Lord has my future. Im scared to death that I wont find a job and that my loans wont get paid for. I cant stop crying. My heart is so broken right now. I feel so lost, so confused on what the Lord really has for me. Right now, I feel like I lost my way and I cant find my master. Lord, where are you? Where is that plan you have for me?

running my first 5k April 17th. Im training and I'm ready to experience my first race.

week 10 of spring semester. Lord, do I HAVE to graduate college??

No comments: