Monday, February 20, 2012

Embrace Grace

Last week I subbed 4 days. Everyday but Tuesday. I can do 5 miles on the treadmill, but its getting harder to running the whole miles. I get cramps in my sides and feel so breathless.

Monday I subbed Music. Wednesday was high school Biology. Thursday and Friday was Music. Thursday I was called a liar, a fatso, got a tongue stuck out at me, and then also had a boy say he was going to kick my a$$. O it was lovely!!

I finally experienced frozen yogurt-got it Sat. and let me tell you I am ADDICTED!! I also saw The Vow last night. It wasnt too bad.

I really am working on be confident and working on myself. To not be so hard on myself. To not be a jerk to myself or to be so negative. I am going to need alot of grace and love from Jesus but I know he can help me.

This week I have nothing going on except a meeting tomorrow, youth group on Wednesday, dinner date on Thursday and going to a wedding on Saturday.

No comments: