Tuesday, July 3, 2012

There is a time to breathe fresh air right?

Its been a while since I have updated my blog about my life.  Two weekends ago I babysat and then I worked a ton at the daycare.  Last weekend I stayed at my friends house and then went to a grad party.
Daycare is going okay. The cash is NICE and I for sure think the loans will get a big dent in all of it.  Running is okay.  Allergies are KICKING my trash right now and right now I cant breathe, smell, and my voice sounds like a man :(
Single life is fine.  No boy troubles.  God and I are doing great.  Still waiting on a teaching job, guess I just have to keep waiting for it.  I havent eaten any sweets in a few weeks.  Hopefully I will be DONE eating them!!  Youth group is going well.
I have tomorrow off so I am going to run, work on my tan and read a book :)  Maybe enjoy dinner with  my momma!!!  I hope you have a great Fourth of July!! :)

No comments: