Monday, July 23, 2012

You Make me Happy!!

So since the last time I posted I have been working a TON, watering my youth pastor wives' flowers, running and then of course hanging out with my guy friend CJ.  O man he puts a smile on my face. He brings something out in me that no other person has. I mean, CJ is the first guy who may potentially become my boyfriend and we really are taking this SUPER slow.  We are both relying on God and we are doing everything we can to make sure we don't interfere with the other person.  I think that one day he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend, but until that happens I am just really enjoying his company and hanging out and everything.  Lately while we have been talking and hanging out he has been using words that have been leaning to the future and o man it is totally IDK not really freaking me out, but just making me feel like this may be something I have always been waiting for :)
I cant believe that next Friday I am done at the daycare and off to subbing again. I am actually going to be adding two more schools to my list so that will bring me up to 7 schools I can sub in! Today was a crappy day at work. Lets just say that a girl said some nasty things to me and it made me cry.
This week is just a lot of work, watering the plants again, dinner with mom and brother tomorrow and then babysitting on Thursday.  Saturday I have a wedding to attend to for two college friends :) SO excited for Emily and Mel!!!

No comments: