Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weight of the World

Being a Senior in college does have its ups. I applied for Student Teaching today. YAY I am seriously so excited to be almost done with college. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am however sad that I am not graduating with some of my friends here. I do get to spend another semester/year with awesome friends that are under me, or the same year as me but its not the same. I have 69 more days till I go on Summer Project. I feel so stressed with school, raising support, and everything else that is going on in life I seriously feel so weighed down. Like I sorta wanna have a mini melt down and just cry. I am then reminded of James 1:2-4 and man I then realize that all the trials and everything else Im going through is making my faith in God SOO much better. I have realized that I am beautiful, no matter what the world says. The world may tell me Im fat and ugly, but The KING is enthralled by my BEAUTY. Psalm 45:11 is so dear and precious to my heart. Even thought a lot of my friends are engaged(12 weddings this summer) and so many friends are in relationships I have to daily remind myself that I am HIS and when I am so wrapped up in my relationship with God, that precious Godly Man will sweep me off my feet and I won't know what else to do. I so can't wait to see what all the Lord has in store for my summer. The weight of the world won't be on my shoulders. All I will care about is me and God. Me and my co-workers. I won't worry or even think about other things. Yes I will miss friends and family but O man, me and Jesus-that bond will be SOO incredibly tight I am 100% sure that I will NEVER be the same after June 1st.

No comments: