Tuesday, August 30, 2011

6 years ago

6 years ago I started my first day of my last year of high school. I went to school, but my mind was else wear. I found out two of my best friends lost their sister. I also found out that the night before my mom was in a really seriously car accident(she was fine) Cassie was like a sister I never had. I looked up to her. I wanted to be like her. Cassie you were such a beautiful lady. I pray that one day when I get my own classroom, I will be a teacher just like you wanted to be. I pray that one day in heaven I will see you again.

The wedding I went to over the weekend was SO fun. I got to see friends I havent seen in a while and just enjoy being away from home. I barely got any sleep Saturday night and went to church at my friend's Anna and Allen's church where their dad is one of the pastors. I even got homemade food for lunch and it was so delicious :)

I have been running alot lately. I want to run another race. Like a 5k or something. I need to find one soon!! Okay, this may be super weird and I would NEVER imagine myself ever talking about this private issue in my life on my blog, but ever since I started to run more and more, I have noticed that I am lacking my menstrual cycle. I havent had it since June. Is that bad? I also know that I have been SUPER stressed this summer with not finding a job, moving back, PRAXIS, no teaching job, no boyfriend, not a life I thought I would have. I have been eating as healthy as I can this summer and I recently have stopped eating sweets. Pray that soon, very soon I get my menstrual period. I just wish that my life would become normal. HAH I barely know what normal is anymore.

I have another interview next Wednesday. It is with another company to sub in two more school districts. Once I get my licenses in the mail, I will have hopefully 3 school districts to sub in. The Lord has seriously blessed me in this area of my life.

Plans for this week:do more running, read books, help with youth group, bank, babysit on Thursday, possibly going to a football game on Thursday AND Friday evening, visiting my friend and her baby girl Friday morning. No plans for Labor day weekend. Mom and brother work the whole weekend. I believe some of my friends are going camping, but I doubt it I will get invited because I am single and dont have a husband. O well its okay. Hopefully I can find something to do to entertain me during the weekend.

No comments: