Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crazy/fun/happy

This past week has been SO crazy!!!
Sunday-church/hung out with friends.
Monday-subbed for Kindergarten!!
Tuesday-Babysat
Wednesday-Church
Thursday-babysat
Yesterday- I drove down to Cbus to meet/hangout/grab lunch with Ruth aka RedsoxWife. It was so fun!! This was my first time meeting a fellow blogger. It was great to talk about life, teaching, families, and get to meet each other!! I got to meet little D and omygoodness I so fell in love with him!! He is so adorable!! I def. want to meet up with Ruth again!!!

Today I am helping with the Children's Christmas Program, babysitting and who knows what else!!I know tomorrow I am going to church and then to a hayride!!! Whoo!!!

Okay, so I dont know if I have spoken a lot about my faith but I really want to talk about it today. I am a Christian, I follow the Lord. I have been saved by Jesus Christ and he has forgiven me of my sins. He has washed me clean/whole. I believe in the Bible, his truth and his Word. I have asked Jesus into my heart almost 7 years ago. Oct. 28th, 2004 is when I became 'born' again. I am so in love with my Father. He has gotten me through so much in my life-college, parents getting sick, losing my dad and my grandpa, getting into the Teaching Program, my mission trip in NJ, student teaching, leading bible studies, graduating college. I loving serving the Lord and helping kids/youth grow in their walks in the Lord. If you have any questions, you are more than welcomed to ask them or anything!! I am so in love with God, and I seriously dont know where I would be today if I didnt have him in my life!!

John 3:16-God so loved the World that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: