Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hold me up Lord

I subbed four time this week!! Whoo!! PRAISE the Lord!!! I am SOO excited!! I hope I get called this week as well!!

In two weekends is the youth groups convention in Cbus. O boy, me watching out for girls in a hotel room and make sure they stay outta trouble. This shall be entertaining and Im sure I wont get a wink those evenings too!!

Havent been running much this week. Have been focusing on strength training!!

Friday I learned how to make Taco Salad!1 Its so yummy!! I went to CP that evening with a few friends and it was fun!! Last night I went to a hayride which was really fun but cold!!

Well I failed at trying not to eat sweets. I lasted a whole week, and ate a few cookies last night at the hayride :( Just want to beat myself up :( I feel like such a failure :(

Cant believe that Nov is here on Tues. Where in the world has this year gone?! Insane!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! Everything in moderation... congrats on the subbing! Hope you have another week full of work. :)