Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am thankful

This past weekend I was a chaperon for a youth group trip. I def. want to just say that I am so excited that I got to go. Yes the girls in my room were handful, but its okay. I had three girls who were in my family and they all came to the Lord on Friday evening. I am so excited to think that I lead these girls to the Lord.

I failed on the sweets this last week. I ate some ice cream last Friday. This week I failed too. I ate a piece of cheesecake on Tues. I am JUST so ashamed of myself. I really want to just beat myself up.

This week I have subbed three times so far, and Im hoping that I get to sub tomorrow!! This weekend I am going to an Africa childrens concert tomorrow and then babysitting all day on Saturday!! WHoo!!!

O and I got a gym membership today!! Its for a year!! WHOO!!! i cant wait to go into a gym and workout!!! Yeah!!!

O and by the way I am really doing not too bad with my walk with the Lord. I can really tell that being back here in Sandusky is really the plan that the Lord has for me right now. I am glad now. I still hate living at home, but I am def. ready to move out.

O and Im having boy drama--like 3 different boys in my life. If you wanna know, leave me a comment and I'll let you know in an email.

I love you all lovely readers :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ooh boy drama...always interesting. Don't beat yourself up to hard either.