Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why am I the one to have this life?

Sometimes my life isn't fair. Yes I have a great relationship with the Lord, but right now I just dont understand things right now.

1. Why did God take away my dad 2 years, 8 months and 1 day ago? I still dont understand why He did it. It is slowly getting easier without him, but right now I just want a daddy hug.
2. Why does my mom have to work two jobs and can barely make ends meet? Its not fair. I feel like life hates her. She cant seem to have anything go well for her. I just wish she could get a sweet legit job and not have to work so much and make all the money she needs.
3. Why cant our roof get fixed? She doesnt have the money to pay for it, and it isnt going to get covered :( I just wish that something good would go for her. Im tired of watching her struggle, things fall apart, her not get what she needs/wants. I cant help her and it is driving me insane. I want to help her so badly, but I cant.


I wish the Lord would bless me with a big girl teaching job. I need the money so badly right now. I do get so sub days(3 this week) and I have started tutoring a little girl, but I need more. IDK what to do. I just wanna move out, but cant afford it. I wish I had a normal family, but I dont. I see all of my friends with both of their parents, great lives, and my life just completely sucks.

No comments: