Friday, December 16, 2011

Clearing the air

Blog friends, don't worry, I didn't die. I have not been feeling well. I had the WORST cold EVER! It lased a WHOLE week. I think I kicked its butt though. So hopefully I will get back into the groove of commenting on blogs and updating mine as well :)

I subbed three days this week...babysat Sunday, Monday, last night and then this afternoon.

I went to a choir concert on Tuesday. It was alright. Wasn't the best that is for sure.

Hanging out with a friend tonight. Going bowling. Aka date number 2 with boy I went on date number 1 with.

Only have to shop for one more person for Christmas. Whoo!!!

I ran a mile in 9 minutes yesterday on the treadmill. Needless to say I about died and then walked the last mile I wanted to do. Can we say I had a HUGE stitch in my side?! UGH!

Have been feeling really lonely lately. I want a kid. I want a real job. I want friends to actually really care about me. I want to feel loved. I just want someone to really appreciate me for what I do. Maybe that is why I really dont update my blog alot. I feel like I am boring. Sorry, just trying to be real. That is all. At least I know that the Lord loves me. Have a good weekend!!

Tonight-bowling
Tomorrow-play practice, lunch with a college friend
Sunday-Children's Christmas Program, TSO with mom

1 comment:

Karla Mendoza said...

Hey Allie,
You don't know me at all, but I always read Sammy's blog and I always read your comments. I don't know why, ever since I started reading his blog, I always read what you have to say. I know you're going through a hard time, and I know you feel lonely, but I want you to know that even though I don't personally know you, I pray for you and you're always on my thoughts. Please never forget that God is with you. I know it sounds cliche, but it's so true, He would never leave you nor forsake you. He has a way bigger plan for your life than you could ever imagine. Please don't give up, and don't forget that your value is found in Christ, and not what the world says your value should be. You are the apple of his eye and He thought you were to die for! I pray that things get better for you and your family,


Love in Christ,
Karla

"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” - 2 Corinthians 12: 9