Sunday, December 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....

Holy cow!!! I can't believe that 24 years ago, I was born. I was three weeks early. I lived in a fish bowl for 3 weeks and then came home on Christmas Day. What a present my parents got that year!!! I have had some crazy 23 years, but I am just grateful the Lord is letting me experience Him for another year!!

Soooo..........I went on my first ever date last night. It was good. He picked me up, gave me flowers( I will post pictures later), drove me to the zoo. We walked around, saw the lights. I saw a friend from school. We drove back. We had alot of very awkward silence there and back. I definitely felt very weird that I barely knew what to say or anything.

Off to explore the internet more, get ready go to church and of course who knows what might happen on my birthday!!

2 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one... sounds like you had fun at the zoo. Was it the Toledo Zoo? I've never been there, but it sounds like fun.