Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last of the year!

Last weekend I got my grandma for Christmas. I had a rough Christmas weekend. Was really missing my dad and just really hated the holiday! I got some really nice stuff for Christmas-Hunger Game series, money, few shirts, boots, two movies, a necklace, a CD, a board game(Quelf) and I think that is it!!

Monday I took my grandma back to her house, and then spent the rest of the day helping my friend wash walls in her and her husbands new house!! Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs morning I was in Cincinnati visiting my friend Chelsea! We talked about her teaching job, boys, life, and just spent some really great time together. Thursday evening I went to my friends Marci's wedding! It was beautiful! Yesterday I drove to Fort Wayne and went to another wedding for my friends Sarah and David! I am SOO excited for their marriage and they are such a great and Godly couple!!!

So I have prayed about it and have decided to stop going on dates with Rich. He isn't a Christian and that is SUCH an important factor that needs to be in his life. I told him I still want to be friends though. Going over to my friends house tonight for a New Years Eve Party.

Well 2011, you definitely had your UPS and DOWNS.
Jan-Rang the New year in by worshipping the Lord!!
Started Student teaching

Feb-2 year mark of dad's death
Every Student Sent Conference with Cru
a whole week off of student teaching with snow days!
Sledding
Sleep overs with Anna, Emily, Amanda

March-Donated 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love!

April-Ran my first race--5k in 31:55

May-Graduated from The University of Toledo with a Bachelors in Education
Angel and Tony's Wedding
Heather and Andrew's Wedding

June-Eddie and Mindy got Married!!

July-VBS
Nannying
Passed my PRAXIS!

August-Joined the staff for the youth group

September-Got my teaching licenses!!
Started subbing!

October-Brother turned 21
Saw college friends at a bonfire

November-Heidi and Brad's wedding
Youth Convention

December-First date
turned 24
Marci and Nate's Wedding
Sarah and David's Wedding

This year had some good moments, sad moments and some hard moments. I am praying that in 2012 I really grow MORE in my relationship with God. I really challenge my body, lose some weight, hopefully find a teaching job(fingers CROSSED) and who knows what could happen in the love life!

God bless to you and your families!! Praying you have a great 2012 and please be careful tonight! :)

No comments: