Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tis the season to be JOLLY

My birthday was quite boring! HAH I went to church, came home and watched Grey's Anatomy, went to dinner with a few friends, and then came home and baked brownies for an event I went to on Monday.

Monday I subbed, worked out, went to a Women's event at my church. It was a Christmas Tea. It was alot of fun. Tuesday I didnt sub. I went to a friends house. O funny story-So I went to the gym at 430 on Tues. to work out with my friend Elisa and Nickie. My friend Bibi was there too. Hilary came with me. We did a class called Cardio Pump. Holy COW! I am STILL sore from the class. We did some crazy curcuit and then we had to either walk the stairs or run them. Well dummy me decided to challenge myself and run up and down the stairs. So we had to run up and down the stairs for 5 minutes. Well I prolly lasted about 4 minutes and all of a sudden I totally felt like I was going to throw up. Next thing I knew my lunch from 1230 was meeting me once again. It was SOOOOO gross. I seriously havent thrown up from working out in YEARS. Like since junior high haha It def. was an experience I wont ever forget! haha

I subbed yesterday and it was SO rough. It made me question what the Lord has called me to do and I def. wanted to cry. Not subbing today and grabbing dinner with a friend tonight. I am so ready for a full time teaching job, more income and just everything to fall into place.

No comments: