Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 more days

Monday night Stacey gave the talk and this week we are thinking about the Second Coming of Jesus. Sometimes this topic really scares me, but for some weird reason this week I haven't had much trouble with it. Yesterday, Katy, Terah, Salina, Lily, and I went to Philly to hang out for the day. We went to Franklin Square, the Liberty Bell, Chinatown, Independence Hall and walked around a few other places. It was a very nice trip and I am so grateful to have these wonderful friends here on project. Last night we were divided into groups and we all participated in a scavenger hunt. Jeff, Esther, Brandi and I first started the evening off at a Mexican restaurant and then we came back to the house to start the hunt. I totally gave up half way through because some of the clues and hints were just way too confusing and/or challenging. I work today and then tonight is Action Group and International Cafe. The last for each of them. It is quite crazy to think I'll be back in Ohio in 10 days and then moving into my apartment in 16. Ahh!!!! I feel like I have so much to do, and yet mom has done alot for me so I feel like I'm not terribly stressed out about this. Senior year round number two will start August 23rd and I have a huge feeling it is going to be my best year of college yet.

No comments: