Saturday, July 9, 2011

License Plate Game

Yesterday I got up at 6Am, got ready and then headed off to Illinois to pick up my friend Terah. We then drove to Perioa, IL, went to Wendys and then met the others(Margo, Katy, Tyler, and Zach) at the hotel. We got ready and then drove the 10 minutes to the winery where Stacey and Tyler got married :)
It was SUPER hot outside and I almost passed out. It was a beautiful ceremony though!!! We went to the reception and just had a great time :)

We ate breakfast together, and then Terah and I took off to go back to Chicago so she can get home!! I got back to OH around 540. Now Im doing laundry, packing, and cleaning my room. I am going back to Toledo tomorrow for the week so that I can nanny in Perrysburg :)

Fun Tidbits of my road trip:
~I only had to get gas 3 times there and back. I am SO grateful my car is terrific on gas.
~I named my GPS....his name is Gregory. He got me there and took part of my lovely trip there and back.
~I ate so much garbage these past two days:Clif bars, graham crackers trail mix, Wendys(chicken nuggets and apple slices) Wedding dinner(cheese, vegges, salad with strawberries, chicken, mashed potatoes, a few sips of red and white wine(at a winery gotta try the wine), cake, and some candys) cinnamon roll, orange, yogurt and toast.
~I saw LOTS of country flat lands in the three states I traveled through.
~I totally missed the hour of 1 o clock today!!
~I decided to play the license plate game yesterday when I was traveling to Perioa with Terah. If I was truly playing this game I would have won!!!

License plates I saw:(This is NOT a lie!!)
1.Ohio
2.Michigan
3.Indiana
4.Illinois
5.Pennsylvania
6.Tennessee
7.Montana
8.Nevada
9.Arizona
10.Colorado
11.Nebraska
12.Oklahoma
13.Texas
14.Minnesota
15.Wisconsin
16.Iowa
17.Missouri
18.Arkansas
19.Missippi
20.Florida
21.New York
22.Massachusetts
23.Rhode Island
24.West Virginia
25.New Jersey
26.Maryland
27.Virginia
28.North Carolina
29.South Carolina
30.Maine
Totally felt like I traveled the country in three states total!! Hah

Well I am off to cleaning my room some more, finishing laundry and reading blogs!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi! I've been reading for a bit... never commented, but wanted to say that I am from Peoria! Did they get married at Kickapoo Creek Winery? That's where my husband and I got married last July!

We live down in Lima now, which is not too far from you, I don't think!