Thursday, July 28, 2011

Never eating Chipotle ever again :(

Work it out:
Tues: 20-20-20
Wed:Nothing
Thursday: Working out after nannying

I survived going to the zoo with Lily and Jack yesterday. We didnt have any fights, other than Jack mocking me around 2PM, but hey we lived.
Yes I ate Chipotle last night, and then about an hour afterwards I got sick :( I still feel really crappy. I have had a migraine since Tuesday and it wont go away :( I just wanna feel better. I am def. eating light today. I am going to the rec after work today. If I feel better by then. If not then Ill just come home and go to bed :(

Does anyone have tips on how to tone up problem areas(thighs, butts, stomachs) I just am so sick of not being happy. I am crying right now thinking about it. I didnt eat sweets for a year(started summer of 09 and ended it like June 10) and I cant seem to get myself off of them again :( I dont drink pop, really dont eat pasta or breads. My down fault of life is sweets :(

Please pray for me.

Next time I post, Im gonna share about my faith. Please leave questions about anything again :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

One of the best things I've found lately for toning up the stomach\butt is using a Tracy Anderson workout. You can look up "Tracy Anderson webisode (for abs or butt\thigh)" on Youtube, and they're great! They're each about 10 minutes long, but give an awesome workout!
:)

Keri said...

Thinking about you! Please check out my blog...I try to post different exercises. I like to keep things interesting. Have you tried the tone it up workouts? I love those...