Sunday, July 25, 2010

Captured

Thursday night we ate Around the World themed project dinner. I didnt get anything because it was all gone by the time I got there but its okay. We had prayer and then I went to bed. Friday I worked and then went to Marvis diner with Megan. It was a lot of fun. We got to chat and I really got to know her a little more. Yesterday I worked. We had a water/popsicle outreach yesterday. It was 115 degrees here and we were out on the boardwalk sharing and handing out these items. It was hot but Angela and I got through it. Last night we had our Fabulous feast for the wildwood men. We made BBQ chicken, brats, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and brownies. While they were eating, we divided into groups of four and set out to pray for our godly brothers here on project. We also each wrote individual letters to the guys. i wrote one to Robert, who is from Ball State. After this ended, 16 girls(there are 26) sat in a room that houses 4 girls and played Never have I ever and I have for like over an hour. We laughed, told deep dark secrets about ourselves and just basically grew to love one another even more. Today after family group I am going to Ocean City to visit my friend Jordan who is there on Summer Project. 20 more days in NJ and then it will be time to go back to Toledo.
I do still believe that i am truly beautiful, but lately my heart hasnt been feeling it. I just idk cant see why someone would ever want me since Im not the society body type. Pray for my heart right now. The lord is still working on me and I am letting him, just sometimes i just struggle i guess. I am truly letting him take all of me and change me. Pray I dont go back to old ways and I can let the Lord just romance me and see myself the way he truly created me to be.
Prayer Request~
1. heart continues to be captured
2. pour into the students these last 20 days
3. fall more in love with jesus
4. all the hearts of the people we havent talked to on the boardwalk
5. my safe travels when i go home on friday for my friends wedding i am in

No comments: