Saturday, April 30, 2011

I must be a baker


So I baked again: this time----lemon bars. If you want the recipe, let me know :) I like to bake for others :)


I went to a bonfire last night, and let me tell you--I feel like garbage and Im so incredibly TIRED no joke!!

My friend Tori came over today and we chatted and baked those lemon bars. I ran 7 miles this morning. I literally RAN an errand---I went to the bank to move money over so I can pay rent tomorrow :(

Any amazing recipes I should try out after finals are over? Any good books? I need some good reads :)

3 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Yum--these look delicious! I haven't been to a bonfire in years and I miss it--they were always so much fun.
:)

CarrieJo said...

oh goodness!!! those look sooooo good! i must go fill myself with sweets immediately! :)

i just found your blog and i am a fan!

if you get a chance...i would love your input on my latest blog post!

ps-newest follower! :)

Pia said...

Lemon bars sound heavenly! May I have some? :)