Saturday, May 7, 2011

O glorious sun!!

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Twin
C. Chore you hate: Vacuuming my apartment
D. Dogs: I’ve never had a dog, but maybe when I get married someday(such a desire in my life) I will have one
E. Essential start to your day: Listening to worship music and my quiet time. If I don’t do this I am seriously such a crank and my life usually is a disaster.
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: White Gold
H. Height: 5″ exactly. Yes I know I am a shorty
I. Instruments you play: I was in the choir in middle school and high school, does that count? I played hand bells Junior and Senior year of High school for our Bell Choir.
J. Job title: Lets see, I cant say student after May 8th(graduation) so a job seeker and I cant find one 
K. Kids: None, but I’ll take your kids from your hands and play with them 
L. Live: School time-Toledo. Im from Sandusky
M. Mom’s name: Susan
N. Nickname: My dad called me Morning Glory. I sometimes get Al, Allie G, Roo(gymnast nickname) but my real name is Alicia
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeve: People who walk too slow, people who go UNDER the speed limit
Q. Quote from a movie: “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird" Notebook!
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 1 younger sibling, a brother and he goes to THE Ohio State University
T. Time you wake up: during student teaching—5:30 AM. Saturdays whenever I want and Sundays at 7:45
U. Underwear: Sure. I wear them.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: LOVE them!!
W. What makes you run late: I’m never late to anything
X-rays you’ve had: teeth, knee, shoulder, neck
Yummy food you make: uhhhh I guess desserts!
Z. Favorite zoo animal: Lemurs!


I'm getting annoyed with job hunting..can I just PLEASE have one?! GRRRR!!! I cant believe I graduate tomorrow. I am going to a friend's house tonight and I'm excited to hang out with her before she moves to Cincinnati! Mom, grandma and Mike are coming up tonight! Anything fun I can do to change my workout plan? Diet plan? Schedule with running? Anything interesting you want to know about me????

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING TODAY!!!! White gold is the best and I LOVE that Notebook quote!! Have an amazing day gorgeous girl!