Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Is it time to Retire?

I went to Cedar point, Dairy Queen, the park, the library, tutored, ran 3.6 miles and got some sun again today. I did the first four things with the youth pastor's 2 girls. I really wanted to do something special with the girls-especially since him and his family bought my lunch on Sunday AND replaced my car tire for me.

I just went onto my email account and this website came up.



Apparently I am suppose to be retired now. Dear world, I havent even FOUND a job yet. I cant retire yet. I cant even pay off my student loans starting in Dec. yet because I cant find a job. Thanks, concerned citizen.

A few of my friends are doing a warrior dash in Sept. Is it hard? Will I die? What is it like? Should I do it? If I do, how do you train for it? Advice--PLEASE

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

No idea what it's like, but you should go for it! :)