Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kiddos on my mind

Saturday night I went to Dave and Busters. It was really fun, even though I didnt play any of the games(no job, no fun) I got burger and some sweet potato fries. YUMMY!

Sunday I went to church, then to a grad party, and then ate a yogurt for dinner-not much to eat at home.

Yesterday--I woke up and was going to run but I ended up hitting my alarm and didnt wake up until 730 and had to be out the door by 9. OOPS. I went over to my youth pastor's house. I helped her change her kids clothes from winter to summer. She has three kids, so we finished the youngest, picked up the oldest from a tutor sessions, then worked on the middle child's drawers, picked up her from safety town, then worked on the oldest. I have never seen anyone with so many tubs of clothes. So insane! I ate lunch with them, mopped, folded laundry, and then we set to work on going through tubs of clothes to get rid of for garage sale. I had to keep telling her she could do it(it was hard for her to depart from all the baby clothes) When we got done, it was 6 and we were all starving. We went to the store--she wanted to make me dinner because I helped her a TON so we went to Walmart, got the stuff, and then her husband grilled. I then came home and went to bed.

This morning-got up at 645 did the 30day shred level 1 video--my mom had exercise tv and I wanted to kill Jillian. My knee has been bothering me, so all the jumps/cardio stuff I had to sit out because it put too much pressure on my knee and i had to stop :( I went back over to Meg's house and helped her spray paint windows. I then had lunch with them, watched the girls while she took the youngest-Joel to the doctor and then to speech. It was really fun. It is incredibly hot here in Ohio. I am going to a park at 5 to have a picnic with my friends Melissa and Jessi. I hope I can eat some dinner--I am so hot IDK if I wanna eat :( Still no job :(

I got a card in the mail from my friend Allen. He is on a mission trip in Kenya right now and I gave him support in the fall for his trip. I cant wait for him to get back so I can hear all about it :)

I wish I had bloggers who lived close by to me. I need a workout buddy for sure..or cute babies to play with/babysit for FREE :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you've been busy! That was really nice of you to go help them out!

ruth said...

lol LOVED your email!!! guess whos email is going to be on my blog in the next two days?? :) you are the cutest. I love you and keep praying everything will work out for you!!!! kisses and love from the wild west!