Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kiddos on my mind

Saturday night I went to Dave and Busters. It was really fun, even though I didnt play any of the games(no job, no fun) I got burger and some sweet potato fries. YUMMY!

Sunday I went to church, then to a grad party, and then ate a yogurt for dinner-not much to eat at home.

Yesterday--I woke up and was going to run but I ended up hitting my alarm and didnt wake up until 730 and had to be out the door by 9. OOPS. I went over to my youth pastor's house. I helped her change her kids clothes from winter to summer. She has three kids, so we finished the youngest, picked up the oldest from a tutor sessions, then worked on the middle child's drawers, picked up her from safety town, then worked on the oldest. I have never seen anyone with so many tubs of clothes. So insane! I ate lunch with them, mopped, folded laundry, and then we set to work on going through tubs of clothes to get rid of for garage sale. I had to keep telling her she could do it(it was hard for her to depart from all the baby clothes) When we got done, it was 6 and we were all starving. We went to the store--she wanted to make me dinner because I helped her a TON so we went to Walmart, got the stuff, and then her husband grilled. I then came home and went to bed.

This morning-got up at 645 did the 30day shred level 1 video--my mom had exercise tv and I wanted to kill Jillian. My knee has been bothering me, so all the jumps/cardio stuff I had to sit out because it put too much pressure on my knee and i had to stop :( I went back over to Meg's house and helped her spray paint windows. I then had lunch with them, watched the girls while she took the youngest-Joel to the doctor and then to speech. It was really fun. It is incredibly hot here in Ohio. I am going to a park at 5 to have a picnic with my friends Melissa and Jessi. I hope I can eat some dinner--I am so hot IDK if I wanna eat :( Still no job :(

I got a card in the mail from my friend Allen. He is on a mission trip in Kenya right now and I gave him support in the fall for his trip. I cant wait for him to get back so I can hear all about it :)

I wish I had bloggers who lived close by to me. I need a workout buddy for sure..or cute babies to play with/babysit for FREE :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you've been busy! That was really nice of you to go help them out!

[Red Sox] Wife said...

lol LOVED your email!!! guess whos email is going to be on my blog in the next two days?? :) you are the cutest. I love you and keep praying everything will work out for you!!!! kisses and love from the wild west!