Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Things I am missing today



PB and J Otter was a fave. SO was Arthur, Rugrats, Dinosaurs, Erekicas Castle, Gulllah Gullah Island.



I LOVED this show when I was little. Fraggle Rock was a fave.




Im missing college. Football games. Free UT shirts. My long hair. That girl with me in the picture.


Really missing Christmas time. Making gingerbread houses, crafts, listening to Christmas Tunes. The twinkly lights

My dad-his hugs, advice, laugh, how tall he was.
Bread-I rarely eat it and I miss pumpkin bread, muffins, pancakes, french toast.
Baking-my mom still doesnt have an oven so I miss baking things
Running-my body is sore so I didnt work out today and I miss how I always feel so calm and peaceful running.
Wildwood Summer Project--my brothers and sisters in Christ. How we always laughed, joked, cried, had amazing moments and memories for the rest of our life.
Being 2-life was just so incredibly simple and easy. Why is life so hard now?
Gymnastics--so miss the grace, the music, tumbling, the hard conditioning. I sort of want to coach.
My grandpa-he was such an amazing man of the Lord. I miss how he was my best friend.
My blogger friends--even though I haven't met any of them, I miss them. You all have a place in my heart.
Laughter-I need a good laugh. Anyone know a good joke?! Or a movie I should watch that will make me pee my pants or laugh so hard my sides hurt?!

Well that is all I can think of at this moment. I decided to NOT be so down about my life-having fights with family members, not being able to find a job, not having a boyfriend get me down in life. I am just trying to find my blessings today and so I wanted to say what I missed today. What do you miss today?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how cute are you?! I loved fraggle rock. Great memories.