Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trying to focus on the positive

Well I cried myself to sleep, and Im giving myself a ME day before I go find another job. I was texting the music pastors wife about my sad day and asked if I applied to the day care she works at. I have and she told me that they are STILL hiring and she will talk to them the next time she works! AHHHH THANK YOU LORD!! I am praying that I get this job. If I do I will be so happy!

Off to do some laundry, go to Panera Bread with a sweet lady who has five kids and she is like a second mom to me :) I have already ran/walked 3 miles today, laid out for an hour, showered, and have done 3 loads of laundry. Yeah! Happy Wednesday(haha I totally just typed Wedding) O brother!! I would totally eat these yummy pasteries if I knew they wouldnt cause me to gain a thousand pounds!






YOU yes YOU should go to Ruth's VERY cute blog where she is giving away bowls she made HERSELF!! Ah!! Go enter for real!! She is such a dear beautiful friend in my life(even though I havent met her, but I WILL one day :)) and I am super pumped for this giveaway. GO there or be a COLD on this hot day. Yeah IDK where that came from. K thanks

redsoxwife.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-giveaway.html

4 comments:

[Red Sox] Wife said...

lol thanks for the shout out! mm i do LOVE panera!! I;ll be praying for you to get that job!!!!!

[Red Sox] Wife said...

okay, so I was reading this (which totally applies to my life right now) and realized it applied to you as well!!

http://lds.org/general-conference/2010/10/the-transforming-power-of-faith-and-character?lang=eng&query=faith

I promise you it is a good read!!

Lindsey said...

Good for you - focusing on the positive is definitely where it's at. Hope you get the job!!

I'm with you on those pastries, they look so good!

essle said...

Nice post..
Business Logo Design