Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daniel Fast 8

Moving into week two of the Daniel Fast. I am feeling pretty good lately. I still feel really hungry all the the time, but I am just used to it by now! haha I have noticed that my stomach area isn't as puffy and it seems to have shrunk some :) If I lose some weight, then so be it. I need to anyway.

Today's reading comes from Psalm 100. You know I really haven't praised the Lord or given him joy throughout this whole process yet. Lord, I am so in awe of you right now. I know that you are going to use me to help your Kingdom. I am so grateful for all that you do for me in my life. I know that one day I will overcome some big obstacles in my life and that you are the one who has given me strength. Continue to be the light of my life and to work in me through the good and the bad. In your precious name I pray, Amen.

No idea what I am doing today. Meeting with the music pastor at three and I know I am working out, but who knows what else is on the agenda for the day.

Edit 5:13
This morning I didnt get a sub position so I went to the gym. I ran 2 miles on the treadmill and then walked two afterwards. I went over to my friends house played with her baby, got my eyebrows plucked, got a makeover, got a shirt at the mall, met with the pastor about the Easter production which he wants me to help come up with some routines for a few of the songs in the production. Now I am watching Knocked up on tv and will take a shower in a little bit and settle down to watch all of my love affairs with some shows!!
B-few bites of oatmeal which was GROSS...orange
l-nuts
d-apple with natural pb

Not feeling really happy about myself today. I feel fat, ugly, loser like. I want a real teaching job, to live on my own, a boyfriend or a husband, a baby, a skinny beautiful body. I want all of these amazing desires and yet I feel like the Lord hasnt heard me yet. I just wish that my life was completely different sometimes :(

No comments: