Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Daniel Fast Day 2

Today's reading is 1 Chronicles 21:18-27. This is about David building an altar.

Not really sure what I am doing today. Nothing is popping up on the sub website. I do have a TON of shows I need to watch because I fell asleep at 9 last night and missed all of my shows! haha I may go to the gym today and work out cause I really need to.
Not sure what I am eating today. I will blog about it later. Last night, after I ate dinner I did feel really weak, like I either wanted to pass out or throw up. I didnt do either, but I think working out for two hours AND waking up at 310 really killed me yesterday!! I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! I do have youth group tonight and Im really excited to see this new series kick off!

EDIT 1:47--
I ate an apple before I went to the gym. My lunch was a tiny bowl of cashews and then threw some on top of the steamed veggies i had left from last night. I just inhaled an apple with natural pb. I have been SOOOOO hungry all day. Like I really want chocolate, or meat or something that is FILLING. I want food that is bad for me. UGH today is really hard.

I ran/walked 2.65 miles on the treadmill this morning. I then biked for 8 miles afterwards. I didnt sub today :( Its okay though. I just have to keep trusting that the Lord is going to provide everything that I need. I am hoping that the fast gets a lot easier. Cause all i can think about right now is FOOD

No comments: