Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daniel Fast Day 1

This morning I read Daniel 10. I am not letting wine, meat, carbs, sweets or anything that isnt fruits, veggies, and nuts pass through my lips for 21 days. I am really really nervous about this. I am NOT gonna lie. I know that this will be physically hard. I am just trusting that the Lord will work in me, be by my side and that I can get through this.

Subbing third grade today! i am really excited!!! I am also starting my half marathon training today. 2 miles today! I am hoping I can do it :)

I'll post later about what I ate and how I felt all day.

6:13
I RAN 2 miles baby in 21ish minutes :)
I forgot to eat breakfast. OOPS
Lunch was 1/4 cup of nuts. 1/4 cups of dried Apricots. Apple
Dinner-tiny bowl of cashews. steamed veggies and threw in nuts.

I am really feeling good today. Other than being SUPER tired. I woke up at 3:10 this morning and couldnt go back to sleep :(

No comments: